All Plans Include the Following Features:
- Web based Control Panel
- Mail Enable Web mail
- Unlimited Email Aliases and Redirects
- Email Virus Protection
- Free 128bit SSL Secure Server
- Multi User Forums
- MySQL Database 4.1.7
- Password Protected Directories
- FrontPage 98/2000/2002 Extensions
- Custom 404 Error Messages
- Detailed Traffic Stats
- Raw Access Logs
- 24 Hour FTP Access
- Free Technical Support
- OC192 internet backbone fiber, redundant CISCO 12000 GSR and JUNIPER routers, true multi-homed gigabit connectivity with gigabit connections to Level 3, Williams, Global Crossing, YIPES, and XO, fiber to the PAIX and EQUINIX peering fabric
- UPS and Diesel Generator Power Back-up
- 24/7 Live Monitoring of server and a 99% Guaranteed Network Uptime.
You can also activate domains like http://www.something.yourdomain.com. These are referred to as Third Level Domains and are priced just like a virtual domain (http://www.yourdomain.com). Third level domains have the same features as above. It's not just a directory off a virtual domain. You cannot redirect a third level domain to a particular directory on a virtual domain. We treat it as a separate account with its own web space, separate from the virtual domain.
If you want to point a domain name to a different domain name (www.website2.com to www.website1.com) you have to have an account with the main domain name with us for us to point a domain name to that domain. You can also redirect a domain name to an existing website. We do not have to host your existing website, but if you set up a domain name for redirection you will be set up with an Emperor I account with all the features it offers at $6.76 per month.
If you choose to register your domain through us we currently register .com, .net, .org., info, .biz, .cc, .tv, .us We can host any domain name and will activate the web space and give you our DNS entries. The domain will be accessible as both www.yourdomain.com and yourdomain.com. The charge will be $12.00/year which will pay for the registration for one year, .info, .biz, .us are $35 per year and require 2 year register, .tv, .cc are $35 per year. The registration fee is Non-Refundable.
If you are transferring your domain from another server you would select Transfer for the entry on the order form. We will email you our DNS entries so you can change through your registrar to our servers. If you need help with this please let us know.
Navona Designs will not host the following sites:
Sites which contain child pornography
Warez, Hacker, MP3 and pirated sites
Sites which promote bulk email software or spamming
Sites that promote illegal activity
Sites with content that may be damaging to the servers
Spamming is strictly prohibited. Any sites that are brought to our attention because they are spamming will be immediately deleted from the root directory without advanced notice and your money will not be refunded. We reserve the right to remove any account without advanced notice for any reason.
You can own your own private secure certificate for your site. Navona Designs provides a free SSL for all hosting accounts as https://www.esecureform.net/yourusername: however, you may purchase your own in your own name ex. https://www.yourdomainname.com. from Navona Designs for $107.44 with no setup fee.
We offer many different ways for you to choose how to pay. We accept Paypal, check or money order. We require payment by the 20th for the next month for month to month accounts, or payment is due at signup for 6 months or 1 year accounts. Contact us if you need to make special arrangements.
With no setup fees (except optional features listed above) and low hosting rates Navona Designs gives you an affordable way to bring your business to the world!
* 3 Day/2 Night Vacation certificate is valid for a reservation form offering you and a guest 3 days and 2 nights accommodations in your choice of these 20 cities: Las Vegas, NV., Palm Springs, CA., Laughlin, NV., San Antonio, TX., Reno, NV., Pocono Mountains, PA.,Lake Tahoe, NV., Gatlinburg, TN., Daytona beach, FL., Branson, MO., Atlantic City, NJ., White Mountains, NH., Anaheim (Disneyland Area), CA., New Orleans, LA., Cancun, MX., Honolulu, HI., Puerto Vallarta, MX., Myrtle Beach, SC., Mazatlan, MX., Orlando, FL. ($10 for processing) After you receive your reservation form your cost is just a fee to cover room taxes between $7 and $12 per night depending on city. Reservations must be taken within 1 year, and booked at least 60 days in advance. Ages 21 or older. Certain dates may not be available. Transportation, meals, gratuities, and room taxes not included. Not valid for conventions or group travel. Only 1 certificate may be used per family per city per 12 months. All terms and details are explained on the certificate you will receive. Navona Designs expressly disclaim responsibility for loss, damages, injury, or delay to property or persons due to any causes occuring during a vacation package or otherwise. All participants waive any liability claim against Navona Designs, affiliates, agents, and/or suppliers for consequential damages.
** 5 Day/4 Night vacation package is valid for 2 adults 25 or older and up to 2 children 17 or younger sharing same accommodations. Package entitles bearer to 2 nights beachside resort/hotel accommodations in Daytona Beach, FL PLUS 2 nights hotel accommodations (Quality Inn or like accommodations) in the Disney area of Orlando, FL (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday check-in). Accommodations available year round subject to availability. A check or money order of $29 for reservations/processing is required at least 30 days prior to requested travel date. Transportation, hotel taxes, meals, and gratuities not included. Not valid for group travel. All terms and details are explained on the certificate you will receive. Navona Designs expressly disclaims responsibility for loss, damages, injury, or delay to property or persons due to any causes occuring during a vacation package or otherwise. All participants waive any liability claim against Navona Designs, affiliates, agents, and/or suppliers for consequential damages.